Saturday, September 8, 2007

Thing 23 and Final

I did it!!!!!!!
I learned a lot from this program and maybe we should have classes for some of these web-sites! A couple of them are not so interesting for me, but you never know, maybe one day I will go back and explore them some more! I think that the Library should have an information sheet available with the different web-sites to let patrons know where they can find some of the information they are looking for; for example what we learned in Week # 4.
The only concern I have with all these web-sites - and I see it on my kids who sit too long on the computer, talking with friends on AIM, having face-book and much more - they are losing the human touch and the interaction with others. On the other hand for home bound people it is a great way to stay in touch with the outer world!

Thank you!

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congratulations on finishing. I'm glad you found some useful things along the way. Just remember, when we were kids ... we were doing what? Talking on the phone for hours and hours... :-)